Applying to Santa Rosa Junior College, one of California's premier 2-year community colleges, is easy!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION:
Step 1: Complete International Student Online Application for Admission:
Step 2: Complete the Guarantee of Financial Support AND submit supporting documentation:
Complete Guarantee of Financial Support Form. Save this form and supporting documents in JPEG or PDF format and email to: email@example.com. If sending large files please use our file depot tool to submit your documents: http://www2.santarosa.edu/file-depot/dropbox.php. In the "Recipient's email address" field, use firstname.lastname@example.org. In the "Description" field, include your name and documents you are submitting.
By Mail or in person:
Complete Guarantee of Financial Support. Mail or deliver your application and supporting documents to the address listed below. If you have family or friends in our area they can deliver the documents in person.
Miss Kim Hunt
Santa Rosa Junior College
International Student Admissions
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, California 95401, USA
This is your checklist to make sure you have submitted all required documents. Keep copies for your records.
- Guarantee of Financial Support with Supporting Financial Documentation
- Application fee of $50 USD. Payable by credit card, money order or personal check.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of High School Diploma or Certificate of Graduation from secondary school
- U.S. Transfer students must provide unofficial transcripts and current class schedule
- Copy of passport
- Transfer students attending a high school or college in the U.S. must submit official transcripts and current class schedule.