Programs & Events
Do you know what's going on at SJRC? Below are two very important calendars that you can use to learn about what's happening on campus:
- The Academic Calendar lists important dates and deadlines, including registration periods and campus closures.
- The Events Calendar lists upcoming events and activities happening at SRJC.
ISP provides a number of helpful workshops for international students each semester. We have scheduled the following workshops that will be of interest to all international students. Please mark your calendars with the dates and be sure to check our Facebook page to RSVP to the events:
- F-1 Student Employment Workshop: Wednesday, January 29th from 4-5pm in Plover 526 Conference Room
- International Scholarship Workshop: Wednesday, February 19th from 4-5pm in Plover 526 Conference Room
- Transfer Workshop: Please check the Transfer Center website for upcoming events
SRJC has many more clubs you can join. You can see a complete club list on our website. The International Club is a Santa Rosa Junior College student organization that promotes international awareness among the students, college, and local community. Our members include international students from many countries as well as local students.
Students in the International Club often organize trips, gather for activities, volunteer, and organize special events throughout the semester. You have an idea? Come and make it happen with us! The International Club meets every Friday from 12-1pm in Bertolini 4643 Rotary Center starting on January 24th, 2020.
We support new international students, improve cultural diversity, and expose all students to new cultures and countries.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: srjcinternationalclub
- Facebook: SRJC.international.club
Spring 2020 Club Leadership
- President – Jasmeet Kaur
- Vice President – Brenda Ametepe
- Secretary – Yasminatou Yerima
- Treasurer – Jennifer N'guessan
- Director of Communications – Briand Amelete
- ICC Representative – Emmanuel Amankwah
International Education Week (IEW)
Each year in November, SRJC participates in a national week of events celebrating international education and exchange. For more information, visit the IEW website.