You are warmly invited to join ISP and the SRJC International Club to attend the Shone Farm Fall Festival on Saturday, October 8th! We have arranged transportation for international students/club members and will cover the cost of admission.
Please email us if you’d like to come - space is limited 🚐
SRJC Shone Farm welcomes you to experience the garden in its full harvest season! See the farm come alive with authentic farm activities including U-pick pumpkins and apples, farm equipment displays, children’s activities, and hay bale rides.
Many activities will be presented by the students and instructors of SRJC’s Agriculture & Natural Resources Department, supported by Shone Farm staff. For example, students in both the direct farm marketing and wine studies classes get a hands on experience in planning and working at an event.
A farm stand will highlight Shone Farm fresh seasonal produce, and the tasting room will be open to try our wines. Enjoy lunch featuring Shone grown ingredients - chili and corn bread made by Food for Thought, Dino's Greek Food Truck, and burgers and snacks from the Sebastopol FFA.
- U-pick pumpkins and apples
- Farm stand filled with seasonal produce
- Wine tasting
- Farm tours
- Haybale rides
- Kid’s zone including rotten fruit slingshot and compost lessons
- Showcase of student enterprise projects including cut flowers, indigo, and hemp
- Tractor display
- Wildfire resiliency discussion in the forest
- Meet and greet farm animals
- Sheep shearing and wool spinning
- Lunch available from Food For Thought, Dino's Greek Food Truck, and Sebastopol FFA
We hope to see you there! It’s going to be lots of fun!!