COVID-19 Updates for F-1 Students

SRJC will continue operating remotely in Fall 2021 with an increase of in-person classes. Please see international student FAQs about the coronavirus. The International Student Program is offering Online Advising Services



Student asking SRJC staff member a question Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Here, you will find answers to the questions most commonly asked by international students. For specific questions not addressed here, please do not hesitate to contact the friendly staff at ISP, as we are happy to help! See our staff page to direct your question to the appropriate staff member.